Tuesday, September 22, 2020

My Daily Routine 23.09.2020 Wednesday

 My Daily Routine 23.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you today? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back with my routine. Today I will write about my today and tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Tuesday. It was a rainy day.

Today I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I went to bank for my necessary work. After that, I returned home. Then, I had a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I watched some funny jokes in google.com. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I helped my parents in their work. After that, I took some rest. Then, I went out. I went to the field. But the opponent team had not come. The rain had started after sometimes. We stayed in the school. We gossiped with each other. The rain had stopped in the evening. Then, I returned home. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Now, I am writing my routine.

Today I didn't click any photos. So I am giving an old photo here.


Tomorrow I won't go out. So I will try to give a new photo next day.

Now I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will study for sometimes. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will play some online games in my laptop. After that, I will watch some videos in google. I won't go out tomorrow. Then, I will watch a movie in the evening. After that, I will eat some snacks. I will take tea. Then, I will write some articles. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will watch some news on TV. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will go for bed at 12:45 am.

Today, I didn't give any jokes. So I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



I have to go now friends. 

NOW BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

2 comments:

  1. I know you😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.............You also know that, It is my habit.......I also use phone in spider man pose.....hehehe

      Delete

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...