Friday, October 23, 2020

My Daily Routine 24.10.2020 Saturday

 My Daily Routine 24.10.2020

My Daily Routine Ekra


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty.

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Friday. It is the weekly holiday of Bangladesh.

Today, I woke up at 11:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I slept for sometimes. Today is a rainy day. The rain was happening then. After sometimes, the rain had stopped. Then, I went out. I went out to meet some of my friends. After that, I walked with my friends. Then, I clicked some photos. I will give the photos after today's routine. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I gossiped with my family members. Then, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. After that, I searched some songs sites in google.com. Then, I watched TV with my parents. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine. 

Now, I am giving the photo here. 


Now, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow is Saturday. It is the first day of the week. 

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will helped my mother in her work. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will took some rest and chat with my friends. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will listen some interesting songs. I will also play games in my laptop at the same time. Then, I will go to meet my friends. I will gossip with them. I will enjoy the time with them. After that, I will also try some cycle stunts. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will eat some snacks. Then, I will watch TV with my mother. After that, I will write My Daily Routine. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will listen some songs on my laptop. Then, I will watch some news on TV. After that, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

Today, I have added a new theme in My Daily Routine. Inform me about the new theme. Surely inform me how is it looking. 

I have to go now friends. I will be back tomorrow with My Daily Routine Ekra. 


GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...