Monday, October 26, 2020

My Daily Routine 27.10.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine 27.10.2020

My Daily Routine Ekra


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today, I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I watched TV for sometimes. After that, I had my bath. Then, I met my cousin. After that, I gossiped with him. Then, I had a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I had played some online games in my laptop. Then, I chatted with my friends. After that, I went out to meet my friends. Then, I met my friends. We visited so many places. After that, I met my elder brothers in front of chamber of commerce. We sat together. Then, I gossiped with them. After that, I returned home in the evening at 8:00 pm. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I ate some snacks. Then, I gossiped with my family members. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine and watching TV with my parents. 

Today I didn't give any photos. I am giving a photo here. 




Now, I am coming to My Daily Routine Ekra. 

I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 10:30 am. Then, I will note the time and fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch some funny videos in YouTube. After that, I will watch some recent sites in google.com. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will play some online games. Then, I will go out in the afternoon. After that, I will meet my friends. I will enjoy the time with them. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will fresh myself and eat some snacks. Then, I will help my parents in their work. After that, I will watch movie with my parents. Then, I will write My Daily Routine. After that, I will complete My Daily Routine. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will watch TV news for sometimes. After that, I will chat with my friends and do some necessary works. Tomorrow, I will go to bed at 12:45 am. 

I have to go now friends. I will be back tomorrow with My Daily Routine Ekra. 


GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...