Monday, August 31, 2020

My Daily Routine 01.09.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine In Future


Good morning everyone. Today, I am writing a routine about tomorrow. I will try to do all of the works tomorrow which I am writing here.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:00 am. I will set alarm on that time. Then, I will complete my brush and breakfast in 1 hour. Then, at 9:30 I will do some class on TV. After that, I will study for sometimes and do some homework. Then, I watch some funny video on google.com. After that, I chat with my friends on facebook.com. Then, I will go for a bath. It will take 45 minutes. After that, I will have my lunch at 2:30 pm. Then, I will take some rest. After that, I will help my parents in their work. Then, I will watch some roads details on google map. In the afternoon, I will go to play with my friends. 
I will surely try to maintain 3 foot distance. Because we have to resistance COVID-19 . After that, I will come to the home and wash my hands with soap or hand-wash properly for at least 20 seconds. 

Now, I am giving a photo with my friends.



Tomorrow, I will say some jokes to my family members for enjoyment. I am giving the jokes below.




Here is another joke:



I will have my dinner at 9:30 pm. Then, I watch TV with my parents. After that,I will go for bed at 11:45 pm.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...