Monday, August 31, 2020

My Daily Routine 31.08.2020 Monday

 My Daily Routine 31.08.2020

My Daily Routine

Good Morning everyone. Today is the last day of this month. Today, I sleep all the day. I feel the day so lazy. Today, I wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I brush my teeth and have breakfast. After that, I watch a movie. Then, I have a bath. After that, I take my phone and chat with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I watch some videos in google.com. After that, I have my lunch at 3 pm. then, I take some rest. I sleep for 2 hours. In the afternoon, I go to play. Then, I come back home and wash myself. 
Today , I am giving a photo with my friends.


Today, I find a joke . It's in Bengali. I am giving the joke here.

Here is the joke:






It's a interesting joke. 

In the evening, I watch TV with my family. Today, I have my dinner at 9 o' clock. Then, I browse internet on my phone. Then, I chat with my friends. I make a plan to meet together. We make a plan to go to the school next day. Then, At 12:30 am , I connect charger with my phone . Then, I go for bed.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...