Monday, August 24, 2020

my daily routine 24.08.2020 Monday

 My Daily Routine 24.08.2020



At 7 o' clock, I wake up.Then, I go to brush my teeth.After that, I have my breakfast.Then at 8:30 am, I study for 1 hour. After that, at 9:30, I watch TV for sometimes. Then, I do some online class on my phone. After that, I go for a bath.Then, I have my lunch at 2 o' clock. After finishing my lunch, I take some rest. Sometimes, I sleep 1 hour in the noon. But today I sleep for sometimes.Then, I browse internet on my laptop for 1 hour.  After that, I go to play with my friends in the afternoon. Then I clicked a photo. 
I click this photo in front of the 'Chamber of Commerce' .Then, I come back home in the evening. I wash my hands and face properly with soap. After that, I take tea. Then, again I take my laptop and browse internet for 1 hours. Then I do my homework and study for sometimes. After that, I watch TV with my family members. Then, at 10 o' clock we have our dinner. At 11 o' clock, I go to bed for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...