Tuesday, August 25, 2020

My Daily Routine 25.08.2020

 My Daily Routine 25.08.2020



Hello once again friends. Today, I wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I go to the balcony and feel the fresh air. After that, I brush my teeth. Then, I have my breakfast. At 10 o' clock I take my phone and chat with my friends.Then, I watch TV. After that, I take my laptop and browse internet and watch the classes of my school's Facebook group. Then , I go for a bath. At 2 o' clock, I have my lunch.Then I take some rest. After that, at 4:30 pm I go to the zoo with my family. We visit the zoo for better scenery. Then , I found a beautiful place. My cousin click my photo there.






Then, we go to the riverside.We stayed there sometimes.Then, I come back home with my family.I enjoy the day. Then, I wash myself . Then at 9:00 pm I have my dinner. After that,I browse internet on my laptop. At 12:30 am , I go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...