Wednesday, September 9, 2020

My Daily Routine 10.09.2020 Thursday

My Daily Routine 10.09.2020 

My Daily Routine


Hello Friends. How are You? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty.

Now, I am writing my article. I am writing about my daily routine. Now, I am writing about my today and tomorrow's activities. At first, I am writing about my today's activities which I already have done. 

Today, I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself and had my breakfast. Then, I read  an article in google.com. The article was good. Then, I had a bath. After that, I watched some funny videos in google.com. Then, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I slept for sometimes. After that, I went out. I met with my friends. Then, we clicked some photos. I clicked a selfie there.

Now, I am giving the photo here.


After that, we gossiped with each other. Then, I returned home. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I watched TV with my mother. After that, I had my dinner at 9:30 am. Then, I watched TV news with my parents.

Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's activities.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:45 am. Then, I will fresh myself and have my breakfast. After that, I will read some articles in google.com. I read the articles because that articles help me to increase my knowledge. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will have a lunch. Then, I will go out. I will play football tomorrow. 

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke which matched with our situation.



Now, I am coming to the routine.

After that, I will return home and fresh myself. then, I will play games in my laptop. After that, I will watch news with my father. Then, I will have my dinner at 10:30 pm. After that, I will visit some pages in google.com. Then, I will go to sleep at 12:45 am.

NOW GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...