Thursday, September 10, 2020

My Daily Routine 11.09.2020 Friday

My Daily Routine 11.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well.

 Today, I am writing about my today and tomorrow's activities. At first, I am telling about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's activities.

Today, I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had wash myself and had my breakfast. After that, I watched some websites in google.com.Then, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I had a bath. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, I went out. I played football with my friends. There was mud in the field. We slipped so many times in the mud. We clicked some photos there.

I am giving some photos here.

 



Here is another photo. We clicked it after finishing football match.


I am giving some other photos:







 After that, I returned home. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I had my dinner at 10:30 pm.

Now, I am coming to my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow is Friday. It is the weekly holiday of Bangladesh. I will wake up late in the morning. I will wake up at 11 am. Then, I will have my breakfast. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will go for Jumma's prayer. After that, I will return home. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will take rest. Then, I will go out and meet my friends. After that, I will return home.

Today, I didn't give any jokes. Now, I am giving jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Now, I am coming to the routine. After returning home home, I will fresh myself. Then, I will watch TV news for sometimes. After that, I will have my dinner at 10:30 pm. Then, I will go to bed at 12:45 am.

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

HAVE A NICE DREAM GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...