Wednesday, September 16, 2020

My Daily Routine 17.09.2020 Thursday

 My Daily Routine 17.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. Today, I am back again. How are you guys?? I hope you are well. I am also well. 

Today, I am late because of weak internet connection.

Now, I am back with my today and tomorrow's routine. I am going to write about my today's activities and tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Wednesday. I woke up at 10.15 am. Then, I watched the time and note it. I always watch the time when I wake up. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I had my breakfast. After that, I had a bath. Then, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. I watched some sentences meaning in google.com. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I called a friend. Then, I went out with him. I went to buy a birthday gift for a friend. After that, We visited another places for sometimes. Then, I returned home in the evening. Then, I had browse internet for sometimes. After that, I watched TV for sometimes.

I didn't give any photos here. Today, I didn't clicked any photo. So, I am giving a old photo here.


It is my favorite photo. So, I want this photo in google.

Now, I am coming to the routine. After that, I had my dinner at 10:30 pm. After that, I watched TV news with my father.

Now, I am going to my tomorrow's routine. 

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9 am. Then, I will wash myself. after that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends in Facebook. After that, I will visit some sites in google.com. Then, I will go to the field. I will play football tomorrow. Then, I will surely click some photos there. After that, I will return home. Then, I will watch TV. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will watch news for sometimes. I will wish my friend at 12 o' clock. After that, I will chat sometimes with my friend. Then, I will go to bed at 12:45 pm.

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another photo.



Now, I am finishing my routine here.

NOW GOOD FRIENDS

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...