Tuesday, September 15, 2020

My Daily Routine 16.09.2020 Wednesday

My Daily Routine 16.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello guys. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today, I am back again with my daily routine. Now, I am telling about my today and tomorrow's routine. 

At first, I am telling about my today's routine.

Today is Tuesday. Today, I woke up at 9 am.Then, I had fresh myself. Then, I went for jogging. After that, I returned home and had my breakfast. Then, I watched TV for sometimes. After that, I had a bath. Then, I chatted with my friends on facebook.com. Then, I found my articles in google.com. After that, I had my lunch at 4:15 pm. Then, I took some rest for only 15 minutes. After that, I went out. I met with my friends. We gossiped with each other. Then, suddenly the rain had started. After that, the rain had stopped. I returned home in the evening. 

Today, I clicked two photos. But, I don't like the photos so much. Thus, I am giving an old photo here.



Now, I am coming to the routine again. 

After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I took rest. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Then, I had my dinner at 9:45 pm. Now, I am writing my routine.

Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9 am. Then, I will go for jogging. Then,I will return home and fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will go for bath. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will chat with my friends. I will edit someone's photo tomorrow. I will get ready a surprise for the person. Then, I will go out to meet my friends. I will return home early. Then, I will have fresh myself. After that, I will found some jokes for you guys.

Here I am giving some jokes.



Here is another joke.



Now, I am coming to the routine.

Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have my dinner at 10 am. Then, I will watch news with my father. Then, I will go for bed at 12:45 am.

FOR NOW BYE FRIENDS

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY ROUTINE

2 comments:

  1. 2nd isn't a joke it maybe a f*** hope you understand 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2nd one is looking like romance......At first, I thought that, The boy is polling the girl for romance...But he give her a batista bomb🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Delete

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...