Friday, September 18, 2020

My Daily Routine 19.09.2020 Saturday

 My Daily Routine 19.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you today? I hope you guys are well. I am also well.

Today, I am back with my routine. I am back with my today and tomorrow's routine. 

At first, I am telling about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Friday. It is the weekly holiday of Bangladesh.

Today, I woke up so late. I woke up at 11:45 am. Then, I noted the time in my diary. After that, I had a bath. I also brushed my teeth in that time. Then, I prepared for Jumma's prayer. Then, I went to the mosque. After that, I returned home. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I took some rests. Then, I watched a phone's details in google.com. After that, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. After that, I went out. Then, I met a friend. We visited a long distance. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I went to visit with my parents. After that, I ate some fast-food. We ate burgers and ice-cream. Then, we drink cold-coffee. After that, I drink energy drink. Then, we returned home. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Then, I had my dinner at 10:00 pm. Now, I am writing my routine.

Today, I didn't give any photo. So, I am giving a photo here.



Now, I am telling about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will go out. I will meet with my friends. We will enjoy the time. I will try to click photo with them. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will fresh myself and have some snacks. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have my dinner at 10 pm. Then, I will watch some TV news. Then, I will go to bed at 12:45 am. 

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke:

\

Friends, I hope you will enjoy the jokes.

NOW BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...