Saturday, September 19, 2020

My Daily Routine 20.09.2020 Sunday

 My Daily Routine 20.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well.

Today, I am back with my today tomorrow's routine. At first, I am telling bout my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today is Saturday. It is the first day of the week. Today, I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I chatted for sometimes. After that, I had a bath. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I watched some articles in google.com. Then, I chatted sometimes with my friends in facebook.com. We had a football match. But, we canceled the match because of some reasons. After that, I went out. I met with my friends. We enjoyed our time. Then, we watched a scary video in YouTube. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I watched TV with my mother. After that, I had my dinner at 10:00 pm.

Today, I didn't give any photos. Now, I am giving an old photo here.


My friend edited the photo.

Now, I am going to my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will study for sometimes. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. I will watch some funny videos. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will take some rest. Then, I will go out and meet my friends. After that, I will go another place to meet another place. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will fresh myself. After that, I will listen some songs. Then, I will watch TV with my mother. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will watch some TV news with my father. After that, I will go to bed at 12:45 am.

Today, I didn't give any jokes. So, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Now, It is time to go.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...