Friday, September 25, 2020

My Daily Routine 26.09.2020 Saturday

 My Daily Routine 26.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you. Today I am back with 'MY Daily Routine Ekra'. I hope you guys are well. I am also well guys.

I am Ekra. It is my nickname. My full name is Ashiam Sharif Ekra.

I write it regularly. Today, I am going to write it with some new words. I will surely try to make it nice. 

At first, I am telling about my today. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow.

Today is Friday. It is the weekly holiday in Bangladesh. 

Today I woke up at 9:30 am. Then, I noted the time in my personal diary. Then, I had fresh myself and have my breakfast. After that, I went for a bath. Then, I prepared for Jumma's prayer. It is the weekly prayer. It held on every Friday. After that, I went to the mosque. Then, I returned home after prayer. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took rest for sometimes. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I visited google.com for my articles. After that, I went out. I talked with my friends. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched a movie with my mother. Now, I am writing it.

Now, I am giving a photo of mine. It is my childhood photo. I clicked the photo in my school. I miss my school.



Now, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday is the first day of the week. I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will have fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. After that, I will study for sometimes. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will play games for enjoyment. After that, I will go out. I will meet my friends. I will gossip with then. I will also take photos. Then, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will eat snacks. After that, I will watch some funny movies. I will give jokes to my friends. Then, I will have my dinner in time. I don't know the exact time. After that, I will write My daily routine. We can call it My Daily Routine Ekra. Because it is about my daily routine. And I am Ekra. After that, I will watch some TV news. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

Today I am giving jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Now, It is time to go now. I am feeling pain in my head.  will come tomorrow with some new topic.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

HAVE A NICE DREAM

2 comments:

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...