Saturday, September 26, 2020

My Daily Routine 27.09.2020 Sunday

 My Daily Routine 27.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello Friends. How are you today? I am back today with my daily routine. I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today, I am going to write about my today and tomorrow's routine. 

At first I am writing about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I noted the time. After that, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I went for a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I visited some sites in google.com. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took rest for sometimes. After that, I went to the market with my mother. Then, I returned home. After that, I went out again. I met my friends there. 

I clicked some photos there. I am giving a photo here.


After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched movie with my mother. Now, I am writing my daily routine. 

Now, I am starting my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will take some rest, Then, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will go out. I will meet my friends. Then, I will gossiped with them. After that, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will eat some snacks. After that, I will watch TV with my mother. I will have my dinner at 10:30 pm. After that, I will watch some TV news with my father. After that, I will chat with my friends. I will go to bed at 1:30 am.

Now, I am giving some jokes.



Here is another joke.



So friends. It is time to go.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...