Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My Daily Routine 08.10.2020 Thursday

 My Daily Routine 08.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. Today I am back again with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

How are you friends? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today, I will tell about my today and tomorrow's routine. At first I will tell about my today's routine. After that, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today I woke up at 7 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I took my phone. I tried to connect my internet connection. But network wasn't connecting then. So, I watched TV. After that, I helped my parents in their work. Then, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took some rest. After that, I slept for sometimes. Then, I woke up and went out. I met with my friends. After that, I gossiped with them. Then, I returned home in the evening. After that, I ate some snacks. Then, I watched some funny videos in google.com. Now, I am chatting with my friends and writing my articles.

Today, I didn't give any photos. So, I am giving a photo here.


Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will brush myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch some funny videos. After that, I will watch TV. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will take some rest. After that, I will go out. I will meet my friends. Then, I will gossip with them. After that, I will return home it the evening. Then, I will eat some snacks. After that, I will watch some funny videos in Facebook. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will write my articles. Then, I will watch some TV news with my father. I will listen some interesting stories from my father. After that, I will browse Facebook for sometimes. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

Now, I am giving a joke here. I hope you guys will enjoy it.



I think you guys will enjoy the joke. I have to go now friends.


GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...