Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My Daily Routine 07.10.2020 Wednesday

 My Daily Routine 07.10.2020

My Daily Routine 


Hello friends. Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra

I couldn't give posts because of weak network connection. I was in village. Thus, the network connection was weak.

Today, I came back to Rajshahi. 

Now, I will tell about my today and tomorrow's routine.

Today, I woke up early in the morning. I woke up at 7:00 am. Then, I had brush myself. After that, I visit the village. Then, I had my breakfast. After that, I got ready. Then, I start my journey, from Bogura to Rajshahi. After a long journey, I came back to my home. Then, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I went out to meet my friends. I met my friends after 9 days. I spent sometimes there. Then, I returned home in the evening. After that, I had some snacks. After that, I gossiped with my family members. Then, I opened my laptop. Now, I am writing it.

Today, I clicked a photo of 'Chalan beel".

'Chalan beel' is the largest bill of Bangladesh. It is located in Natore district. It is a beautiful place. People visit it by boat. Fisherman also fishes in the beel. 

Now, I am giving some photos of 'Chalan beel' area.


Here I am giving another photo of 'Chalan Beel'.


It is a beautiful place.

Now, I will write about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up early. Because, Early rising is  good habit. I will wake up at 7:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself and have my breakfast . After that, I will watch some funny videos in google.com. After that, I will chat in a group in Facebook. Then, I will go for a bath. After that, I will take some rest. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will go out. I will go for a long distance. After that, I will gossip with my friends. Then, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will eat some snacks. After that, I will watch some news in Twitter. After that, I will have my dinner and write articles. Then, I will watch some TV news. I will go to sleep at 12:30 am.

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



So, I have completed my article My Daily Routine.

Now, It is time to go. 

NOW BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU TOMORROW

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...