Friday, October 9, 2020

My Daily Routine 10.10.2020 Saturday

 My Daily Routine 10.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra.

I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today, I will tell about my today and tomorrow's routine. At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Friday. It is the holiday of Bangladesh. I woke up at 9:00 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I felt asleep. So, I slept for sometimes. I woke up again at 11:45 am. Then, I watched the time and noted the time. After that, I had a bath. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, I watched some videos in google.com. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. Then, I went out. I went out to meet my friends. After that, I gossiped with my friends. Then, I returned home in the evening. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I tried to enter in google. But network service was stop. Now, I am writing My daily Routine

Now, I am giving a scenery photo here which I clicked.


Here I am giving another Scenery photo.


Now I am going to my tomorrow's routine. 

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9 am again. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will take some rest. Then, I will go out. I will meet my friends. I will play games with them. After that, I will take some photos. Then, I will return home. After that, I will eat snacks. After that, I will chat with my friends and write My Daily Routine Ekra. Then, I will have my dinner. Then, I will watch TV news with my parents. After that, I will watch a movie. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am. 

I am giving a joke here.



Friends I have to go now. I hope you will enjoy the joke.


GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...