Saturday, October 10, 2020

My Daily Routine 11.10.2020 Sunday

 My Daily Routine 11.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back again with My Daily Routine Ekra.

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today I woke up at 8:30 am. Then, I noted the time. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I had my breakfast. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I had a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, I watched a video in google.com. After that, I went out. I met my friends. Then, we gossiped with each other. After that, I return home in the evening. Then, I played with my younger cousin. After that, I taught him some rhymes. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I felt hungry. Then, I had my dinner. After that, I helped my parents in their work. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine. 

Now, I am giving a photo here.


Now, I am going to my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV. I will find the TV class. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will chat with my friends in Facebook. After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will sleep for sometimes. After that, I will wake up and fresh myself. After that, I will go out. I will go to watch cycle stunt. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will watch TV with my mother. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will read some articles. Then, I will watch TV news with my parents. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

Now, I am giving a scenery photo here.


I think that, it is a beautiful scenery.

Now I have to go now friends.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...