Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Daily Routine 14.10.2020 Wednesday

 My Daily Routine 14.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. I will tell about My Daily Routine.

At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today I woke up at 9:00 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I felt asleep and sleep for sometimes. Then, I woke up again at 11:50 am. Then, I had a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook group. Then, I watched funny videos in google.com. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took rest for sometimes. After that, I went out. Then, I met my friends. After that, I visited some place. I talked with my friends in video call. Then, I returned home in the evening. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I ate some snacks. Then, I chatted with my friends. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine.

Today I didn't give any photos. So, I am giving a photo here.


Now, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will take some rest and have my lunch. Then, I will go out. I will meet my friends. I will try to attend my friend's birthday. I will return home in the evening. After that, I will eat some snacks. Then, I will watch TV. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will write my routine. After that, I will watch TV news. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

I am giving some joke here.



Here is another joke.




I have to go now friends. 

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YO LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...