Monday, October 12, 2020

My Daily Routine 13.10.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine 13.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. 

Today I am back again with My Daily Routine Ekra

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today, I woke up at 9:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I helped my mother in her work. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook group. Then, I played online games in my laptop. After that, I had a bath at 2:00 pm. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I slept for 1 hour. Then, I went out. I went to meet with my friends. I enjoy the afternoon with my friends. After that, I went to Uposohor. I visited there. Then, I returned home in the evening. After that, I ate some snacks. Then, I read some articles in google.com. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine.

Now, I am giving a photo here. 


Now, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV. After that, I will watch some social sites in google.com. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will sleep for sometimes. Then, I will wake up and go out to meet with my friends. After that, I will play with my friends. Then, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will eat some snacks. After that, I will watch TV with my mother. Then, I will write My Daily Routine Ekra. After that, I will watch TV news with my parents. Then, I will go to sleep at 12:30 am. Before sleep I will do my necessary works.

Now I am giving some jokes here.



Here in another joke.



I have to go now friends. I hope you will enjoy the jokes.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...