Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Daily Routine 16.10.2020 Friday

 My Daily Routine 16.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well.

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today I woke up at 8:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I chatted with my friends. After that, I went out at 10:30 am. Then, I went to swimming pool. After that, I swim with my friends. I returned home at 3:10 pm. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I had a bath again. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, I went out again at 5:00 pm. After that, I met my friends. We went to Terokhadiya and T-badh. We enjoyed the time. Then, I went to CNB. I clicked some photos there with my friends. Today was my friends birthday. I clicked some photos with my friend. After that, I returned home at 7 pm. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched TV. Then, I had my dinner. Now, I am writing My daily Routine.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 9:00 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will watch TV. Then, I will had a bath. After that, I will had my lunch. Then, I will took rest for sometimes. After that, I will go out. I will meet my friends there. I will take the photos which I clicked today. I will return home in the evening. After that, I will eat some snacks. Then, I will find some videos in google.com. After that, I will write My Daily Routine Ekra. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will watch TV news . I will go to bed at 12:45 am

I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Friends I have to go now. I hope you will enjoy the jokes.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH NEW ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...