Friday, October 16, 2020

My Daily Routine 17.10.2020 Saturday

My Daily Routine 17.10.2020


My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today I am back again with My daily Routine Ekra. 

At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Friday. It is the weekly holiday. 

Today I woke up at 09:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I felt asleep. Then, I slept again. Then, I woke up again at 11:30 am. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took some rest. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. Then, I watched some locations and photos in google.com. After that, I went out at 4:30 pm. Then, I met some of my friends. After that, We gossiped with each other. Then, We clicked photos.

Now, I am giving a photo here.


 After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I ate some snacks . After that, I watched TV for sometimes. After that, I chatted with my friends. After that, I played some online games. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine.

Now, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 9:30 am gain. After that, I will fresh myself. Then, I will have my breakfast. After that, I will study for sometimes. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will watched some funny videos in google.com. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will take some rest. Then, I will go out in the afternoon. I will play with my friends in the afternoon. After that, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will eat some snacks. After that, I will watch some funny videos. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will watch news on TV. Then, I will chat with my friends. 

Now, I am giving a joke here.



I hope you guys will enjoy the joke.

I have to go now friends. 

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...