Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Daily Routine 19.10.2020 Monday

 My Daily Routine 19.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra

At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today, I woke up at 10 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I helped my mother in her work. After that, I had a bath. Then, I took some rest. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. After that, I watched some unbelievable videos in google.com. Then, I went out. I met my friends there. I enjoyed the time with him. After that, I watched some cycle stunt and tried that. Then, I returned home in the evening. After that, I had fresh myself. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Then, I had my dinner. After that, I had watched some sites in google.com. Then, I watched TV news with my father. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine.

Today I didn't give any photos. Now, I am giving a photo here.


Now I am coming to my routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:00 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watched some videos. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will took some rest. After that, I will chatted with my friends in Facebook. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will took some rest. Then, I will go out. I will try some new stunts there. After that, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will ate some snacks. After that, I will listen some songs in my laptop. Then, I will watch TV. I will also do some exercise tomorrow. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will write My Daily Routine Ekra. After that, I will watch TV news with my father. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am. 

I am giving a joke here. I hope you will surely enjoy it.



I have to go now friends. I'll be back tomorrow with my new routine. 

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

1 comment:

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...