Monday, October 19, 2020

My Daily Routine 20.10.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine 20.10.2020

My Daily Routine Ekra


Hello friends. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty.

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra

I will tell about my tomorrow's routine which I will do tomorrow. And I will also tell about my today's activities which I have done. 

Today I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had fill up a form. Then, I helped my parents in their work. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I had listen a song in my phone. After that, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I took some rest. After that, I played some online games in my laptop. Then, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. After that, I watched some videos in google.com. Then, I went out in the afternoon. After that, I gossiped with my friends. Then, I walked some distance with my friends. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I had fresh myself and ate some snacks. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Now I am writing My Daily Routine.

I am giving a photo here. 

:

Now I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Tomorrow I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will find some interesting sites. After that, I will have my bath. Then, I will take some rest. After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will sleep for sometimes. After that, I will chatted with my friends in Facebook group. Then, I will go out to meet my friends. After that, I will gossip with them, enjoy the time. Then, I will return home in the evening.  After that, I will eat some snacks and take tea. Then, I will watch some funny videos in YouTube. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will watch TV news with my father. After that, I will go to bed at 12:45 am. I will finish my another necessary works before sleep. 

Today I didn't give any jokes. So I am giving a joke here.



I hope you will surely enjoy the joke. 

I have to go now friends. I will be back tomorrow with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...