Tuesday, October 20, 2020

My Daily Routine 21.10.2020 Wednesday

 My Daily Routine 21.10.2020

My Daily Routine Ekra


Hello friends. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today I woke up at 11 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I had a bath. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I watched some interesting videos in google.com. After that, I felt asleep. I slept for sometimes. Then, I woke up again. After that, I had fresh myself and get ready. Then, I went out. After that, I talked with my friends in video call. Then, I walked with my friends in the afternoon. After that, I sat with my friends. Then, I met a uncle. After that, I returned home at 7:30 pm. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I played some online games in my laptop. After that, I had my dinner. Now, I am writing about My Daily Routine Ekra.

Today I didn't give any photos. So I am giving a photo here.




Now I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow I will wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will took rest for sometimes. Then, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will go out. I will meet my friends. Then, I will walk with my friends. It is an exercise. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will eat some snacks. Then, I will watch TV with my mother. After that, I will write My Daily Routine. Then, I will have my dinner. After that, I will watch TV news with my father. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

Today I didn't give any jokes. Here is a joke. 



I have to go now friends. I will be back tomorrow with my new routine. 

GOOD BYE FRIENDS
SEE YOU LATER
GOOD NIGHT
HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...