Wednesday, August 26, 2020

My Daily Routine 26.08.2020 Wednesday

 My Daily Routine 26.08.2020


Hello once again. I am back with my today's schedule. today, I wake up at 9:30 am. Then, I brush my teeth. After sometimes, I have my breakfast. Then, I read a story book. Then, I watch TV. After that, I have a bath. Then, I have my lunch. After that, I take some rest. Then I take my laptop and phone and browse internet. I talk with my friends. Watch some school's news. Today, I read a book about the 'Madhabkundu' waterfall. I am describing about that waterfall.

"Madhabkundu Waterfall is one of the highest waterfall in Bangladesh. It is situated in Barlekha  Upazila in Moulvibazar district. The waterfall is a popular tourist spot in Bangladesh. Big boulders, surrounding forest, and the adjoining streams attracts many tourists for picnic parties and day trips.During a hunting expedition in the Patharia hills, Raja Govardhan of Gour (reigned 1250-1260) wished to establish a resting place for the benefit of travellers. He came across a monk by the name of Madhabeshwar meditating under a waterfall. In respect of the monk, the waterfall was called Madhabkunda waterfall." 

In the afternoon, I clicked a photo.My friends clicked it.



After that, I come home. Then, I wash myself properly. Then , I spend sometimes with my father. I have my dinner at 10 o' clock. Then, I read a story book. At 12:30 I go for bed.
Good Night Everyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...