Thursday, August 27, 2020

My Daily Routine 27.08.2020 Thursday

 My Daily Routine Cause of Covid-19


Hello once again guys. Good morning to everyone. Today I wake up early . I wake up at 8:00 am. Then,I brush my teeth. After that, I go to the bed and sleep again for 1 hour. Then, at 9:30 I wake up again. Then I fresh myself again. Then, I have my breakfast at 9:45 am. Then, I take my phone and chat with my friends. I visit the facebook.com . Then,I check reacts on my posts of facebook.com. Then, I go to the google.com for some news. But , I am spending some boring times for Covid-19. Because of Covid-19 every schools,privates are closed. so, It is very difficult to spend our time. Then, I go for a bath at 1:00 pm. After that I have my lunch at 1:45 pm. Today my network connection was so weak. it disturbed me very much. for that reason, I spend a short time on facebook.com. In the afternoon , I meet 1 friend after a long time. Now it's time for my picture. 





In the evening, I take tea and biscuits. Then, I watch TV news with my family. Then , I take my laptop and browse google.com. I play online ludo wish my friends. I have my dinner at 10 pm. I go for bed at 1:30 am.

Again Good Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...