Friday, August 28, 2020

My Daily Routine 28.08.2020 Friday

 My Daily Routine on holiday


Good morning everyone. Today, I wake up 10:00 am in the morning. Today, I wake up so late because of holiday. Then, I brush my teeth. After that, I have my breakfast at 10:45 am. Then, I watch TV for sometimes. After that, I have a bath. I get prepare for namaj. After getting ready, I go to the mosque for 'Jumma's prayer ' at 1 pm. I come home at 2 pm. I have my lunch at 2:30 pm. Then, I take some rest and browse google.com and facebook.com. I chat with my friends. My friend tell me so many jokes. 

"You: Teacher!!
Teacher: Yes??
You: Would You Punish Me For Something I Didn't Do??
Teacher: Of Course Not.
You: I Didn't Do My Homework."

It is a nice joke. Then, In the afternoon I go to meet with my friends. now, again It's time for picture.



In the evening, I told the jokes to my family members. Then, I watch TV with them. Then, I have my dinner at 10:30 pm. after that, I go for a bed.
Good Night Everyone

2 comments:

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...