Saturday, August 29, 2020

My Daily Routine 29.08.2020 Saturday

 My Daily Routine 29.08.2020


Good Morning everyone. Today, My day starts at 11:45 am. I wake up so late today. At 12 o' clock , I brush my teeth and take a bath. After that, I have my lunch. I miss my breakfast time because of late wake up. Then, I watch TV . After that, I read a story book. Then, I take my laptop and watch some funny videos on google.com. Then, I chat with my friends on facebook.  We chat together in group. Then, I recover my friend's facebook account. Then , some friends call me in front of 'City Corporation'. I go there to meet them. We talked with each other. We enjoy the moment. 
Now I am giving my photo as usual I upload everyday.



 
Today, I ride cycle after so many days. Friends told me so many jokes. Those are so interesting. I remember one of them. That was so funny.

Here is the joke:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚



I laugh so much. After that, I am sharing the joke with you. I think you will enjoy it. Tomorrow, I will give another joke.  In the evening, I eat a burger. It was delicious๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. Then, I watch a reality show of singing. I have my dinner at 10:30 pm. After that, I browse internet. I go to bed at 12:45 am.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...