Sunday, August 30, 2020

My Daily Routine 30.08.2020 Sunday

 My Daily Routine 30.08.2020


Good Morning everyone. Today, I wake up at 9:00 am. Then, I sleep again and wake up at 11:45 am. Then, I brush my teeth. After that, I go for bath. Then, I have my lunch at 12:45 pm. After that, I take my laptop and browse facebook.com and watch funny videos in google.com. Funny videos are my favorite. Then, I chat with my friends. We make a plan in messenger group to meet each other. After that, I take some rest. Then, At 5 o' clock, I go to meet them. We enjoy so much. I find a photo with my friends with school dress. I miss the day very much. That days were so interesting. I take the photo from him. Now, I am giving the photo here.




Then, I find some jokes on his phone. I like the jokes. In a joke I found my habit. Now , I am giving two jokes here.



 Here is another joke:



After that, I come home from there. Then, I have my dinner at 10 am.Then,I browse internet for sometimes. I go for bed at 1:30 am.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...