Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My Daily Routine 01.10.2020 Thursday

 My Daily Routine 01.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys?

I hope you guys are well. I am also well by the grace of almighty. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. 

Today, I am able to upload photos. But I will tell something. 

Today I woke up at 11 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then I went out. After that, I had a bath. Then, I visit for sometimes. I watched some funny videos in google.com . After that, I return home and have my lunch. Then, I went again. After that, I came home at 9:45 pm. Then, I gossiped with my uncle. After that, I had my dinner. Now I am writing it.


Now I am giving a photo here.


Yeah, It is done.

Now, I am going to tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up early. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will go out. I will meet my cousin. My cousin will come here tomorrow. We will go to visit villages. After that, I will return home. I will have a bath. Then I will have my lunch. After that, I will take some rest. Then, I will go out. I will return home at night. After that, I will have my dinner and go for bed.

Now I am trying to give some jokes here.



Guys I am giving this joke here. I will give another jokes tomorrow.

NOW GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...