Thursday, October 1, 2020

My Daily Routine 02.10.2020 Friday

 My Daily Routine 02.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys?

I hope you guys are well. I am also well.

Today I am back again with My Daily Routine Ekra

At first I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today I woke up at 10 am. Then, I had fresh myself . After that, I had a bath. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I chatted with my friends. After that, I went out. I visited my uncles home. Then, I went to bazar. After that, I ate some fast-food. Then, I watched some maps in google.com. After that, I returned home in the evening. Then, I gossiped with my cousin. After that, I had my dinner. Now, I am writing My daily Routine.

I am giving a photo here.


Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow is Friday. It is weekly holiday of Bangladesh. I will wake up early. Then,  I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will have my lunch at 2 pm. Then, I will take some rest. After that, I will go to visit village. Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will have my dinner. I will go to bed at 11:00 pm.

Friends I have to go now. I will give some jokes tomorrow.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...