Monday, September 28, 2020

My Daily Routine 29.09.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine 29.09.2020

My Daily Routine 


Hello friends. How are you?? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra. I have named it My Daily Routine Ekra.

Because My name is Ashiam Sharif Ekra (ashiamsharifekra). Thus I named it.

Today I woke up at 9:30 am. After that I got ready. Then, I came to my grandfathers home. I reached here at 3 pm. After that, I visited my relatives. I came home at 8:30 pm. Now, I am writing blog. I am so tired today.

I had clicked some photos in the road. That's are scenery photos. I tam giving a photo here.

Sorry guys. I didn't carry my laptop. I will give photos later.

Now I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow I will wake up early. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will go for a tour. I will have my lunch at 3:00 pm.

Guys I have to go now. Sorry friends. I am in the village. So internet connection is so poor.


Good bye friends

SEE YOU LATER

good night

HAVE A NICE DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...