Friday, September 11, 2020

My Daily Routine 12.09.2020 Saturday

My Daily Routine 12.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello guys. Firstly, I am apologize to you guys. Yesterday, I couldn't write my activities. Because I was ill yesterday. I had a high fever. I was vomiting because of fever. 

Now, I am writing today's plans and yesterdays activities which I did yesterday.

Yesterday was Friday. Friday is the weekly holiday of Bangladesh. I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had my breakfast. Then, I had a bath. After that, I went to the mosque for my Jumma's prayer. After that, I returned home and had my lunch. Then, I had a bike ride. I visited so many place. 

I used to ride bike since 4 years ago. I enjoy bike ride so much. My father taught me how to ride bikes.

I returned home after 45 minutes.Then, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. I found a scenery photo in google.com.  After that, I was taking rest. Suddenly, I felt weird. Because of illness, I didn't go out yesterday. Then, I was feeling pain in my body. After that, I realized that, I had a fever. I took some medicine from doctor. At night, I was writing my routine. Then, I felt so bad. After sometimes, I vomited. Then, I took rest and had my dinner. After that, I had the medicines. Then, I slept at 9:30 pm.

Thus, I couldn't write yesterday. I also couldn't clicked any photos yesterday. So. I am giving a photo which is two days ago.


Today, I will try to click a new photo.

Now , I am coming to my today's activities which I will have done today.

Today, I woke up at 8 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast and took medicines. Now, I am writing my routine. After this work, I will chat with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I will browse some sites on google.com. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will take some rest.After that, I will go out to meet my friends. Then, I will click some photos. I will give the photos here. After that, I will return home and fresh myself. Then, I will watch TV. I will also find some jokes for you guys.

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Now, I am coming to the routine.

After that, I will have my dinner at 10 pm. Then, I will watch some news on TV. I will go to bed at 12:45 am.

NOW BYE GUYS

SORRY FOR LATE 

SEE YOU LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...