Saturday, September 12, 2020

My Daily Routine 13.09.2020 Sunday

My Daily Routine 13.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello guys. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today, I was ill. But I have recovered from my illness. Now, I am in a good condition. 

Now, I am writing about my today and tomorrow's routine. 

Today, I woke up at 8 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. After that, I had browse google.com. I also chatted with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I watched TV for sometimes. After that, I had a bath. Then, I had browse some pages in google.com. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I had my lunch. After that,  I went out and met my friends. I was gossiping with them. suddenly rain had come. I ate noodles with my friend. Then, the rain had stopped. After that, I returned home and took tea. Then, I had fresh myself. Then, I had browse some internet sites. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Then, I had my dinner at 10:00 pm.

Today, I didn't give any photos. I am giving my photo here. I am giving my childhood photos here.


Here I am giving another photo.



Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:00 am. Then, I will fresh myself . After that, I will have my lunch. Then, I will find some new social site's name in google.com. Then, I will chatted with my friends in facebook.com. After that, I will have my bath. Then, I will take rest for sometimes. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will surely find some jokes in google.com. Then, I will go out and meet with my friends. After that, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will watch TV for sometimes.

Here I am giving a joke.



Here is another joke.



Now, I am coming to the routine.

After that, I will have my dinner at 9:45 pm. Then, I will watch TV news with my parents. I will go to bed at 12:30 am.

GOOD NIGHT

SEE YOU LATER 

HAVE A NICE DREAM GUYS

GOOD BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...