Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Daily Routine 14.09.2020 Monday

 My daily Routine 14.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello guys. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well.

Today, I am back again with my today and tomorrow's routine. 

At first, I am telling about my today's routine. After that, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Now, I am telling about my today's routine.

Today, I woke up at 10:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. Then, I had my breakfast. After that, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. After that, I watched some funny videos in google.com. Then, I had a bath. After that, I had my lunch. Then, I played games in my laptop. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, my friends called me to meet with them. Then, I went out and met them. We gossiped with each other. 

Then, my friend sent me a photo which he clicked in his phone. He clicked the photo with his phone camera effect.

Now, I am giving the photo here.


I liked the photo. 

Today, I also couldn't click any photo.

Now, I am coming to the routine. 

After that, I returned home and fresh myself. Then, I watched TV with my mother. After that, I had my dinner at 9:30 pm. Then, I watched TV news for sometimes. 

Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 8:30 am. Then, I will go for jogging. Then, I will return home and fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch my articles in google.com. Then, I will chat with my friends. After that, I will have a bath. Then, I will have my lunch. Then, I will play some games in my laptop. After that, I will go out. I will play football tomorrow. After that, I will gossip with my friends. Then, I will return home. Then, I will fresh myself and have some snacks. 

Now, I am giving jokes here.

Here is a joke.



Here is another joke.



Now, I am coming to the routine again.

After that, I will Watch TV for sometimes with my mother. Then, I will have my dinner at 10:00 am. After that, I will watch some TV news with my father. Then, I will browse internet for sometimes. After that, I will go to bed at 12:45 am.

NOW GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...