Monday, September 14, 2020

My Daily Routine 15.09.2020 Tuesday

 My Daily Routine 15.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today, I am back with my today and tomorrow's routine. 

At first, I am telling about my today's routine.

Today, I woke up at 8 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I felt sleepy. Then, I slept for 2 hours. After that, I woke up again at 10:30 am. Then, I had my breakfast. After that, I watched TV for sometimes. Then, I had a bath. After that, I read some articles in google.com. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I chatted with my friends in facebook.com. Then, I took rest for sometimes. After that, I went out and met my friends. Then, I gossiped with them. After that, I tried to recover my friend's facebook account. But, he forgot all of his information which he had given on his facebook account. Then, I returned home. After that, I had fresh myself and ate some snacks. Then, I watched some YouTube videos. After that, I found a social site. Then, I watched TV with my mother. Then, I had my dinner at 10:15 pm. After that, I watched some TV news with my parents. Then, I chatted with my friends for sometimes.

Today, I didn't click any photos. So, I am giving a previous photo.



Now, I am writing about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9:45 am. After that, I will fresh myself. Then, I will go for jogging. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will watch TV for sometimes. After that, I will have my bath. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will chat with my friends. I will also watch some funny videos in my friend's YouTube channel. After that, I will take rest. Then, I will get ready and go out to meet  my friends. After that, we will gossip with each other. I will choose funny jokes.

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.




 Then, I will return home in the evening. After that, I will eat snacks. Then, I will watch TV with my mother. After that, I will have my dinner at 11:10 pm. Then, I will watch TV news. After that, I will watch my articles. Then, I will go for bed at 1:30 pm. 

FOR NOW GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY ROUTINE

GOOD BYE

4 comments:

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...