Sunday, September 27, 2020

My Daily Routine 28.09.2020 Monday

 My Daily Routine 28.09.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back with My Daily Routine Ekra

At first, I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Today I woke up at 9:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I felt asleep. Then, I slept for sometimes again. After that, I woke up again at 11 am. Then, I noted the time. After that, I had my breakfast. After that, I had a bath. Then, I went to the mosque for prayer. After that, I returned home after finishing prayer. Then, I took some rest. After that, I chatted with my friends. Then, I read some articles in google.com. Today I didn't have my lunch. After that, I went out. 

Then, I clicked some photos there. I am giving a photo here.



Now, I am coming to the routine. 

After that, I returned home. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I ate some snacks. Then, I watched TV for sometimes. After that, I chatted with my friends. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine Ekra. 

Now, I am coming to my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up early in the morning. I will wake up at 7:45 am. After that, I will have fresh myself. Then, I will have my breakfast. After that, I will get ready. Then, I will go to Bogura. It will have a long journey. After that, I will reach there. I will have my lunch. After that, I will meet all of my relatives there. Then, I will take some rest. After that, I will chat with my friends. I will visit there in the afternoon. Then, I will gossip with my cousins. After that, I will have my dinner. Then, I will write my routine. After that, I will go to bed at 11:45 pm.

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.




I am finishing my routine here. It is time to go now.

GOOD BYE FRIENDS

SEE YOU LATER

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...