Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Daily Routine 12.10.2020 Monday

 My Daily Routine 12.10.2020

My Daily Routine


Hello friends. How are you guys? I hope you guys are well. I am also well. 

Today I am back again with My Daily Routine Ekra. At First I will tell about my today's routine. Then, I will tell about my tomorrow's routine. 

Today is Sunday. Today, I woke up at 9:30 am. Then, I had fresh myself. After that, I had my breakfast. Then, I watched TV. After that, I chatted with my friends in Facebook. Then, I had a bath. After that, I searched some words full meaning in google.com. Then, I had my lunch. After that, I took rest for sometimes. Then, I went out. Then, I took some information from a coaching center for my cousin. Then, I met my friends and spent time with them. We gossiped and visited many places. After that, I return home in the evening. Then, I ate some snacks. After that, I watched TV with my mother. Now, I am writing My Daily Routine

Now, I am giving a photo here.


Now I will tell about my tomorrow's routine.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 9 am. Then, I will fresh myself. After that, I will have my breakfast. Then, I will solve some mathematical problems from my math book. After that, I will watch TV. Then, I will have a bath. After that, I will chat with my friends. Then, I will have my lunch. After that, I will sleep for sometimes. Then, I will go out. I will enjoy the afternoon with m friends. After that, I will return home in the evening. Then, I will watch TV with my mother. I will also write My Daily Routine Ekra. I will go to bed at 12:30 am. Before 12:30 I will finish all my necessary works. 

Now, I am giving some jokes here.



Here is another joke.



Friends I have to go now.

GOOD BYE EVERYONE

SEE YOU

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH MY NEW ROUTINE

GOOD NIGHT

HAVE A NICE DREAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ashiam Sharif Ekra

 Ashiam Sharif Ekra photo Album ashiamsharifekra Here are some new photoes of mine.                I want to submit them in the google searc...